Read how we process your personal data if you are a user of the Platform (you). This Policy contains important information about your rights.
You provide us with your personal data voluntarily. If you choose not to provide us with your personal data, you will not be able to use the Platform in its entirety.
Who processes your personal data:
We are the administrator of your personal data. Other persons who supply their services to us are processors. You can contact us about personal data issues by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why and how we process your personal data:
To set up the Account (and therefore be able to contribute to individual Collections) we will need the following information from you:
- email address and
- account password.
If you request a Confirmation of Donation from us, we will need the following information from you:
For natural persons, the following personal data:
- name and surname,
- tax identification number / birth certificate number,
- date of birth and
- your permanent address.
For legal entities, the following data:
- registered office,
- tax identification number and
- identification number.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will occasionally send you a newsletter about the Collections that we display on the Platform. If you have subscribed to our newsletter about our services, we may occasionally send you this newsletter as it is a legitimate interest of ours. You may cancel the newsletter at any time as described below. If we explicitly ask you if you wish to receive our newsletter and you do not confirm your interest in receiving it, we will treat this as an opt-out and will not send you the newsletter.
- If you use the Platform, we will occasionally keep you informed about news about the Platform, especially new Collections. This applies even if you do not subscribe to the newsletter. You can refuse to receive our newsletters at any time, however, the promotion of our services is a legitimate interest of ours.
- We may process your personal data which is necessary to exercise our rights because it is our legitimate interest to do so.
Storage and processing period of personal data
We process personal data in electronic form. We have taken the necessary technical and organisational measures to protect and secure personal data so that it is not compromised or leaked.
How long we will process your personal data:
We will process the personal data for the purpose of subparagraph (1) - data collected for the purpose of fulfilling the purpose of the Platform will be retained for the period necessary to comply with our obligations and legal obligations in relation to the Donation.
We will process the personal data for the purpose of subparagraph (2) - sending newsletters - until you have opted out of receiving newsletters.
We will process the personal data for the purpose of subparagraph (3) - promotion and improvement of services - as long as our legitimate interest continues or you do not refuse such processing.
We will process the personal data for the purpose of subparagraph (4) - protection of our rights - as long as our legitimate interest continues.
To whom we may transfer your personal data
We may transfer your personal data to other processors who supply us with IT, marketing and other support services, but always in accordance with the purposes set out above. If we transfer your personal data outside the EU, personal data protection will be ensured on the basis of standard contractual clauses.
To the extent guaranteed by the personal data protection regulations - in particular the GDPR - you can request access to your personal data (i.e. information about which of your specific personal data we process and how we process it), restriction of the processing of your personal data (i.e. that we do not yet delete the data, but we will not process it) and its deletion and correction (always if the legal conditions for this are met), as well as you can object to the processing and you can exercise the right to personal data portability.
If you do not agree with us using your personal data to send you newsletters, you can refuse. The easiest way is to use the link provided in each newsletter, or you can send us an email to object. If you refuse such processing, we will stop sending you newsletters.
If you require additional information, you may contact us at any time at email@example.com.